打印

流行校園BBS幽默

流行校園BBS幽默

1、有次等公共汽車時,開過去一輛寶馬,旁邊一位高人對他身邊的人說:"看,剛過去那輛就是IBM."
1, there are second-class bus, opened in the past a BMW, Gao Ren right next to a person close to him said: "Look, just in the past retro is IBM."

2、我一朋友在聯通實習,一天,一老頭走近來,劈頭蓋臉就來句"給我辦張移動卡,好吧?"然後我那朋友頭也不抬的就來句:"師傅,有人來砸場子!"
2, I have a friend Unicom internships, one day, a old man approached, the about face, they use words, "Let me do Cheung mobile cards, right?" and then my friend Touyebutai's on to sentence: "Master, it was Laiza wherever he goes!"

3、同事去見客戶,可能是緊張,一開口便是:"劉先生你好,請問你貴姓啊?"汗啊~~~~~~
3, co-workers went to see the client, perhaps is tight one to yell out: "Mr Lau Hello, may I ask you your name ah?" Khan ah ~~~~~~

4、以前地理老師是個男的,特別暴力,誰一說話或走神上來就是一拳,但不打女生,有個新的女生不知道,還以為男女平等,有一次她上課偷著看漫畫,被地理老師發現了,走到她面前來,還沒任何表示,這女同學先嚇的小臉煞白,高呼:非禮啊~我們地理老師瀑布汗~~~~~~
4, previously was a male teacher of geography, in particular, violence, and who is a talk or walk is to punch up God, but do not fight girls, there's a new girl did not know, but also that the equality of the sexes, she was class Touzhuo read comics, have been Geography teacher found, and walked in front of her years, yet any indication that female students first, scared little face pale, shouted: indecent assault ah ~ we have a teacher of geography Falls Khan ~~~~~~

5、我同學說:我擱的洗衣粉太多了。另外一個問:什麼?你哥的媳婦兒太多了?
5, my classmate said: I shelved washing powder too much. Another Q: What? Your brother's young married woman too much?

6、一日風大,自行車倒了一排,只聽一同學邊扶車邊說:誰的奔馳壓了我的馬?!..
6, one-day wind, bicycle upside down in a row, just listen to a student while his mouth Rotary Car: Mercedes-Benz who pressed my horse ?!...

7、我以前打電話給男朋友他們宿舍,結果不是他接的,有點不好意思,就胡編了一個名字,說:"XX在麼?想假裝找錯人就完了~~對方遲疑了一下,說:你等等啊,我給你叫去!我當時就暈菜了!趕緊嚇的把電話掛了!後來問男朋友,他說他們對面宿舍一男生叫我編的那名字~~~~
7, I used to call her boyfriend their quarters, the result is not He went on, and a little bit embarrassed, it Hubian a name, saying: "XX in the Mody? Zhaocuo Ren would like to pretend that the other party would be finished ~ ~ I hesitated a moment and said: You, and so, ah, I'll give you told them! I At that time, Yun Cai a! quickly scared hung up! Later he asked the boyfriend, he said they told me the opposite houses a series of boys in that name ~ ~ ~ ~

8、上次在國外,在街邊看見一個做糕點賣的帥哥,我和朋友一邊買一邊說他像貓王,他聽見我們在說他,就問我們說什麼,我想了半天:"king of miao­­miao(喵喵)"
8, the last in foreign countries, in the street to see a handsome guy to do cakes sold, I and my friends to buy the side of the side that he, like Elvis Presley, he heard us talking about him and asked what we say, I think for a long time: "king of miaomiao (Mew Mew) "

9、宿舍女友與網友通上話了那頭顯然很興奮:喂,我是王小亮,你猜我是誰?暈倒不起……
9, dormitories User pass on his girlfriend with the words of Wang Dan's light was obviously very excited about: Hello, I am Wang Xiaoliang, can you guess who I am? Collapsed and can not afford ... ...

10、一日,班長通知星期六要做什麼來著(那周事情多),完了我同桌猛搖我手臂:快,告訴我,星期六是禮拜幾?...
10 a day, squad leader what to do on Saturday to the notice (which weeks with so much), I finished my arm at the same table Meng Yao: fast, told me that Saturday is a few weeks? ...

11、中學的時候,期中考試語文試卷,文言文翻譯"苛政猛於虎也",偶翻譯成"凶猛的苛捐雜稅,比老師還要凶猛啊!"發現卷子來才發現汗啊!班主任畫了個碩大的紅圈,在"老師"兩個字上! 那個題一共2分,扣了我5分!
11, middle school, mid-term examination language papers, classical Chinese translation of "tyranny is fiercer than a tiger also", even translated as "ferocious exorbitant taxes and levies, than their teachers but also fierce ah!" Discovery examination paper to discover that Khan, ah! The class teacher drew a huge red circle in the "teacher" and the word on! That title a total of 2 hours, 5 minutes of my deduction!

12、停電了,我爸手機還充著點,他舉著蠟燭找東西,我問他你找什麼,他說怎麼充電時的那個綠燈不見了?
12, power outages, and my dad cell phone is also filling the point, he was holding a candle to find things, I asked him what you are looking for, how he said that when charging the green light disappeared?

13、我們學校食堂的飯分軟飯和比較硬的飯.有天在食堂我前面的一男生經過認真思考之後說了一句話:還是吃軟飯算了...

13, our school canteens rice sub-soft-hard rice and more rice. there are days in the cafeteria in front of me one boy said, after careful thought, after a words: Also

繁体加英文.整出着帖子的哥们强人啊.看来色中色还真是五湖四海都有.敢问楼主可是台湾同胞!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-5 16:08